Pizza Nutella: Soft pizza crust topped with Nutella, white chocolate chips and hazelnuts!
How do you get a 33 year-old to be just as excited as a 2 year-old?
You keep Nutella in the pantry and pizza dough in the fridge. Try it, it works.
And ice cream. And Oreos. And chocolate.
We eat fruits, too. Lots of ‘em. I promise! And veggies! But we could live without those – we, however, cannot live without the sweeter things in life. That was a confession.
Here’s another confession; I am scared of flying. Like terrified. Like butterflies in my stomach and all. And I have to fly from Chicago to Macedonia next week.
That’s like a really long flight. 8 hours to Vienna, Austria, and then another 2 hours to Macedonia. I do this trip every year, but I never get over the fear.
Now it’s your turn to tell me that there’s nothing to be afraid of, and that I have a higher chance in being hit by a lightning (one hit the tree in my front yard two weeks ago), and that some Xanax should help me get through it. 😉
In the meantime, I am going to enjoy my Pizza Nutella. I hope you will, too!
- Your favorite store-bought pizza crust mix or your choice of ready-to-bake pizza dough
- 1/2 cup Nutella , or as much as you want
- 1/4 cup chopped hazelnuts
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Lightly grease a baking sheet with cooking spray and set aside.
- Prepare the dough.
- Using your hands and fingers flatten the dough onto the bottom of the baking sheet. Spread it as thin as possible.
- Bake the dough for 10 minutes.
- Spread the nutella all over the pizza, then top with chopped hazelnuts and white chocolate chips. If you want melted chocolate, chop the chocolate chips before you sprinkle them over the pizza.
- Put the pizza back into the oven for another 5 minutes.
- Let cool for a few minutes before cutting.
Nutritional info is an estimate and provided as courtesy. Values may vary according to the ingredients and tools used. Please use your preferred nutritional calculator for more detailed info.