The tangy sweet taste of the yogurt paired with a kick of lemon juice and a dollop of dijon mustard gives this salmon spread a unique flavor. I like to serve it with whole grain crackers, but if you like, you can also serve it with focaccia bread.
You will need:
- 1 (7.1 oz.) pouch Wild Alaskan Pink Salmon
- ½ fresh lemon, squeezed
- 2 tbsp. Dijon Mustard
- 6 tbsp. Plain Yogurt
- 1 tsp. Red Pepper Flakes
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Place the salmon in a medium mixing bowl and break it up with a fork.
- Add the lemon juice, Dijon mustard, and yogurt; mix it well.
- Follow up with the red pepper flakes, salt, and black pepper.
- Blend it all together and put it in the refrigerator for an hour.
- Serve it cold with whole grain crackers or focaccia bread.
*If the consistency is sort of runny, put the mixture in a strainer for about 20 to 30 minutes, then refrigerate it.
**If you have any ‘seafood spread’ recipes that you’d like to share, please post them. I would love to try them.