Oreo Bars On A Stick – Melted marshmallows mixed in with ground Oreos, molded into bars and threaded on sticks.
I think I ate a lot of sweet treats when I was little. Not quite sure, but my taste buds are totally into sweets, so I think it’s safe to assume that I chose dessert over veggies.
As if I had to tell you that I love sweets. Anyone that has followed this blog for more than 2 days will figure out that I like my cake. And I eat it, too.
By the way, and totally rhetorical, what genius came up with the saying, “You can’t have your cake and eat it too”? You wanna bet?!? What other purpose does a cake serve?
Anywho, I think my sweet tooth rubbed off on my 2 year old. Kinda sucks ‘cause I have to bribe her; “If you eat this green little tree, Mama will give you this ooey-gooey delicious mess…ok? OK!”
So I made her another treat with Oreos…that’s her favorite cookie.
I know, OMG she is giving her 2 year old that? It’s okay. It was her Birthday, and she only ate one. She never has more than one. I won’t allow it.
Okay…she probably had two, but I didn’t see her having the second one, so technically, she only had one.
Humongous thanks to the genius behind these bars, Jenny, from the Picky Palate. Her bars made all the tiny party-goers really really happy.
Melted marshmallows mixed in with ground Oreos, molded into bars and threaded on sticks.
- 1 16.6-ounce package of Oreos
- 1 10-ounce bag of Large Marshmallows
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 16 wooden sticks
- Line an 8×8-inch baking pan with aluminum foil; set aside.
- Place Oreos in a food processor and pulse until ground.
- Put the marshmallows and the butter in a large microwave-safe bowl; cook in microwave for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, or until puffed.
- Remove from the microwave and pour in the ground Oreos; stir to combine.
- Transfer the mixture to the foil-lined baking pan.
- Let set for 10 minutes.
- Remove bars out of pan with edges of foil, cut into squares, and thread onto the sticks.
- Makes 16 brownie-sized bars.
WW Freestyle SmartPoints: 10
Sign up to get new recipes via email & get an ebook with 9 favorite Thanksgiving Side Dishes!