Nacho Hot Dogs: Cheesy and crunchy Nacho Hot Dogs packed with tortilla chips, jalapenos, avocado, tomatoes, and sour cream!
Ketchup and Mustard, please move over.
Hi, friends!! Happy Monday!
Over the weekend, I splurged and bought myself a new bag. Or is it a handbag? A PURSE?? Anywayz…
This bag-thingamajig costs a bit less than a mortgage. That’s not normal, I know. BUT I keep bags for years and years. Trust me, this thing will be on my shoulder for the next decade.
Fingers crossed, a Snickers Bar won’ get lost in there and smudge itself all over the bottom of the lining… That is how the life of my previous ridiculously-overpriced-bag ended.
I also watched the World Cup Final yesterday and yelled at the TV the entire time. Congrats, Germany! But, I always feel bad for the losing team, however Messi is still the man. Them Argentines are easy on the eyes. 😉
Let’s discuss simple pleasures…
Confession: I’m so juvenile. I can’t (for the LIFE of me!) say “nacho” without thinking about that “not ‘cho cheese” joke! Get it? “It’s nacho cheese!!”, as in “It’s not your cheese!!”. Got it?? I think that’s hilarious. 😀
In fact, I don’t even know the whole joke – I only remember the punch line. I heard it when I was in middle school and I still talk about it. Obvi.
Also?? Hot Dogs are my guilty pleasure. Honestly. I eat about 2 or 3 hot dogs in a year, but I make sure to load ’em up, phat-girl-style. I stopped at one, but believe you me, I could’ve had all 8. They are cheesy and crunchy, packed with tortilla chips, jalapenos, avocado, tomatoes, sour cream!!! Good heavens, they are incredible!!
I am not going to list the amount of ingredients needed because you should just load these up with as much nacho-goodies as you want to!
Nacho Hot Dogs | Grill Giveaway
- 4 Beef Franks , grilled
- 4 Hot Dog Buns (in my opinion, bakery style Buns are the best)
- 2 tablespoons sour cream, divided
- 4 ounces shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup tortilla chips, divided , crumbled
- 1/2 cup pickled sliced jalapenos, divided
- 1 cup guacamole or chopped avocados, divided
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered, divided
- salt and fresh ground pepper
- lime juice
- Build your hot dogs by spreading sour cream on each of the buns.
- Add the hot dog.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheddar cheese; melt it.
- Top with crumbled tortilla chips, sliced jalapenos, avocado chunks, and tomato slices.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Squeeze lime juice over each prepared hot dog.
Nutritional info is an estimate and provided as courtesy. Values may vary according to the ingredients and tools used. Please use your preferred nutritional calculator for more detailed info.