Hot Chocolate Fudge Cakes – An incredibly delicious chocolate cake oozing with warm chocolate fudge!
It’s cake. It’s chocolate. It’s hot. It’s gooey. I wish I made more!
Hot Chocolate Fudge Cakes are so rich and decadent, you won’t want to stop eating them.
Our very sweet friend Steph from Steph’s Bite by Bite is getting married next weekend so we decided to throw her a Virtual Bridal Shower!
Steph is one of the nicest bloggers I have ever “met” and I am so super excited for her! I’ve been hearing about this wedding for months…it’s about time! 😉
While trying to decide what to make for Steph I played around with a couple of ideas, but I knew that I wanted it to be something sweet, smooth, and chocolaty.
These Hot Chocolate Fudge Cakes made the cut, and thank goodness that they did – they are freakin’ delicious!
It’s cake. It’s chocolate. It’s hot. It’s gooey. I wish I made more. I am still shocked that they survived a photo session.
Congratulations Steph! I hope you and the Mister will enjoy these cakes as much as
I we did!
Hot Chocolate Fudge Cakes - An incredibly delicious chocolate cake oozing with warm chocolate fudge!
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons butter , softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup packed light brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips , chopped
- powdered sugar
- In a large bowl sift together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In your mixer’s bowl cream the butter, then add in the sugar and brown sugar; beat until well combined.
- Add in the eggs and the vanilla and continue mixing until thoroughly combined.
- Fold the flour mixture into the sugar mixture, then fold in the chopped chocolate chips.
- Divide the batter evenly among 8 4-ounce ramekins, cover and put in the refrigerator for 4 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Take out the ramekins from the fridge and let sit in room temperature for 10 minutes.
- Arrange the ramekins on a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes, or until the tops of the cakes are puffed up and crusty on top.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve while they are hot.
- If you like, serve it with a scoop of vanilla ice cream… nom nom nom!
(inspired by My Recipes)
WW Freestyle SmartPoints: 13
I’M IN THE MOOD FOR…
- Has Eggs
- Is Healthy
- Is Make Ahead
- Is Simple
- Is a Smoothie
- Is Kid Friendly
- Is Light
- Is Quick
- Is Perfect for Work
- Are Cheesy
- Are Dips or Spreads
- Are Healthy
- Are Perfect for Parties
- Are Simple
- Has Beef
- Has Chicken
- Uses an Instant Pot
- Is Quick
- Has Seafood
- Uses a Slow Cooker
- Is Vegetarian
- Have Alcohol
- Are Crowd Pleasers
- Are Fruity
- Are Kid Friendly
- Are Seasonal
- Is Chocolatey
- Is Festive
- Is Frozen
- Is Easy