This Giveaway is now closed. Congratulations to Christiane, The Mom Chef – Taking on Magazines One Recipe at a Time, the winner of this fantastic book!
Two weeks ago I picked up a copy of the book, Plate to Pixel: Digital Food Photography & Styling, by the very talented Helene Dujardin.
After I received the book and realized that this was actually The Bible of Food Photography, I picked up another copy just in case I lose the first one.
Okay, so, no, that’s not why I bought a second copy. I picked up one more copy so that I can give one to YOU!
I know how important food photography is in this wonderful world of food blogging, and that is why I want to share this book with the rest. And because I love you and appreciate you for all the support you have given me over the past 150 posts!! I know it’s the 100th post that you’re supposed to celebrate, but I didn’t notice my number of posts until it reached 118. 🙂
I am sure that you will enjoy this book just as much as I do. It is filled with the answers that many of us are seeking about photography; composition, styling, editing, lighting, etc… you will love learning from it! And you don’t have to be a food blogger to appreciate it – anyone that is remotely interested in photography will benefit greatly from this book.
Want to know how you can WIN?!
Leave a comment below and tell me why you love me! Just kidding! You can just say HI or tell me why you need/want this book.
Make sure to comment for each of the following entries! You MUST leave each entry as a separate comment or only one comment will count.
- Like Diethood on Facebook
- Follow Diethood on Twitter
- Suscribe to Diethood
- Tweet about this giveaway, “I just entered to win Plate to Pixel: Digital Food Photography & Styling from @Diethood. Enter to win a copy here.” Come back to this post and tell me that you tweeted this giveaway.
- Stumble this giveaway
That’s a total of six chances to win!!
- This giveaway is open to USA residents only.
- All entries must be completed no later than Monday, June 27th at 11:59 p.m. CST.
- One winner will be chosen via Random.org on Tuesday, June 28th.
- Winner will be announced on my blog and the winner will also be notified via the email address they provided in the comments section.