Flourless Chocolate Peanut Butter Blondies – Lightened-up, thick, chewy bars loaded with chocolate chips and peanut butter. They are also 120 calories per serving! It doesn’t get any better than that!
Hey-Hi, pal! Happy Monday! Hope you had a wonderful Easter!!
Can I ramble on just a little more about how I will celebrate Easter this coming weekend? And how I’m so lucky to be celebrating a week later because this week all the egg dyes will be 75% off? AND all those cute and colorful Easter Baskets will also be at least 50% off at Walgreens?! Yeah. If you couldn’t tell, this kind of stuff excites me. I feel like I’m getting it all for free. Kind of?
So what’s our next Holiday that will be packed with all.the.food? Is it Memorial Day? That’s long ways away, but before we know it, we will be pushing someone in the pool and sipping on our favorite poolside Cucumber Mojitos. CAN’T WAIT!
For now, while we have this simple and not so warm Springy April, let’s just sit back and enjoy some Blondies. After all, they are amazing and, like, 60 calories less than their counterpart. High-Five!
If you’re a fan of the classic flavor combination of chocolate and peanut butter, you’ll love these bars!
It’s been years since we last talked Blondies, but these babes have been in the making for quite some time. While playing around with these Zucchini Brownies AND my Peanut Butter Samoas, I was able to put it all together and make us these amazing bites.
These Peanut Butter Blondies are serious. I used my all time favorite, my beloved Almond Meal/Flour, and paired it up with a nice helping of Peanut Butter and chocolate chips. My other half thought the Almond Butter ones were better, but that’s because he’s not into PB. Weirdo.
Having said that, obvi, you can use any nut butter that you want, but go with Peanut Butter. It’s amazing.
Consistency-wise, these bars will satisfy any cookie/brownie/blondie craving you ever had. They’re soft and perfectly moist, and I really, really like them. AND I hope you will really, really like them, too!
Craving more? Sign up for the DIETHOOD Newsletter for a fresh serving of content delivered to your inbox! Follow Diethood on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the latest recipes and updates.
- 3/4- cup almond meal/almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons butter , softened
- 3/4- cup smooth all natural peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 3/4- cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Line an 8x8-inch baking pan with parchment paper or foil; lightly grease with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl combine almond flour, baking powder and salt; whisk until thoroughly incorporated and set aside.
- In your mixer's bowl combine butter and peanut butter; mix until light in color and creamy, about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time.
- Add brown sugar and vanilla and continue to beat until thoroughly combined.
- Gradually add the flour mixture to the peanut butter mixture and continue to mix until just combined. Do not overmix.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Transfer batter to previously prepared baking pan.
- Using an offset spatula, spread it out evenly and smooth out the top.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and let cool in the pan.
- Cut into 24 bars and serve.
WW SmartPoints: 7