Crock Pot Pineapple Barbecue Sauce Pork Chops uses tangy, homemade barbecue sauce and sweet, tender pineapple, for an easy, family friendly recipe made in the Crock Pot! This Pork Chop recipe is incredibly delicious, yet so simple to make!
If you love super easy pork chop recipes, try this Instant Pot Pork Chops Recipe with Creamy Ranch Sauce and these yummy Crock Pot Mustard Pork Chops and Potatoes. Your family will love them and you’ll love how simple they are to make!
The Best Way To Make Pork Cops With Homemade BBQ Sauce
You KNOW it’s a good week when I’m talking about meatloaf and pork chops all within the same week! And, it is just going to get better because, Homemade Honey Barbecue Sauce and pineapples. On top of chops.
Hello, internet besties! What is happening? How’s life? Where did the time GO?! Someone mentioned a high school reunion that we’re supposed to have this year and I was all like in denial and stuff?? How is it NOT 1998?! SO weird. I mean, there’s Z. Cavarricci’s still hanging in my closet, for Pete’s sake! Also, I think I might still have Netscape on my desktop. And a Nirvana CD!!! in the disk case.
Okay okay. I’ll shuddup about the 90s. The best decade of forever and ever.
BUT but but, speaking OF the 90s. That’s when I learned about sweet, pulled pork! I had no idea what it was. For one, I didn’t grow up in the South, and two, I grew up on Macedonian food/cuisine. I didn’t even know what a classic casserole was until I entered college. Heck, I was a junior in high school when I first tried a Grilled Cheese Sandwich!
Anyway. So, like, many moons ago I had a friend give me a recipe for pulled pork because she knew I loved to cook. At the time, I had never heard of it, and fruit over meat was totally NOT my thang. No way. NO no no!
One Of The Best Pineapple Pork Dinner Recipes
And it was a HECK NO until I tried it.
OH.Em.Gee… Holy mother of Mary! I prayed I wouldn’t finish the entire pork shoulder all on my own. It was da bomb. LOVE was staring me in the face.
Best part of that recipe was that she only made it with about 3 ingredients! I’ll make sure to share what she gave me one of these days, but for now we’re going to focus on these pork chops which are based off that recipe, but not quite the same.
What Kind Of BBQ Sauce Do You Use For This Recipe?
Made with my favorite Homemade Honey Barbecue Sauce, I think you will love how easy this is to make, and it’s downright delicious. The meat is tender and wonderful, and the entire thing is drenched in a little barbecue sauce glazy glaze. Yesssss. SO GOOD!
Favorite thing about this? I drop it all in the crock pot, at the same time, and forgedaboutit.
Oh hi, perfection. Can’t wait to hang out with you again, soon.
CRAVING MORE? SIGN UP FOR THE DIETHOOD NEWSLETTER FOR FRESH NEW RECIPES DELIVERED TO YOUR INBOX!
Crock Pot Pineapple Barbecue Sauce Pork Chops Recipe
- 6 (about 5 ounces each) pork chops, (you can use bone-in pork chops, as well)
- salt and fresh ground pepper , to taste
- 1 cup Homemade Honey Barbecue Sauce*
- 1 yellow onion , diced
- 1 can (8 ounces) pineapple chunks + 1/3 cup pineapple juice
- Season the pork chops with salt and pepper; set aside.
- In a mixing bowl combine barbecue sauce, diced onion and pineapple chunks; mix until well combined.
- Pour half of the barbecue sauce mixture in the bottom of a 6-quart crock pot.
- Top with pork chops.
- Pour the remaining barbecue sauce mixture and reserved pineapple juice over the pork chops.
- Cover with a lid and cook on LOW for 4 to 5 hours, or on HIGH for 2.5 to 3 hours, or until done.
- Pork is done when internal temperature reaches 145F degrees. I like mine at 165F.
- Remove lid and transfer pork chops to a serving plate.
- Spoon the sauce over the pork chops.
- Serve with fresh steamed veggies, rice, coleslaw, etc...
TOOLS AND INGREDIENTS USED IN THIS RECIPE: