Sweet and delicious Nutella Cookies studded with white chocolate chips and dried cranberries.
Have you ever made a cookie and thought, “DAYYYYUM! I’m goooood!”? All the time, right?! ME, TOO!! 😉
I’m not that much into cookies, I’d rather have cake (or eat the chocolate chips straight from the yellow bag), but when the Holidays roll around, it’s the first thing that I want to make. As of late, one of my most favorite cookies are these Hazelnut Shortbread Cookies – soft, flavorful, nutty and sweet. And covered with Nutella!
Then we have these Chocolate Creamy Cookies that I made recently. They are so, so good. The tastiest chocolate cookie, ever.
But, I needed something new, soooo, this one time, in my kitchen, I made some cookies with Nutella. I then added white chocolate chips and cranberries… need I say more? The cookies were beeeeyond! Creamy, chewy, Nutell-y. Aaaaa.mazing. Worthy of sharing.
When I saw some talk about the Great Food Blogger Cookie Swap hosted by Julie from The Little Kitchen and Lindsay from Love and Olive Oil, I knew my Nutella Cookies and I just HAD to be a part of it. After all, we’re talking about cookies and bloggers making more cookies for other bloggers! What a delicious idea, right?! You would definitely think so if you had a chance to taste the awesome Cherry Chocolate Cookies I got to try made by Ashley from Center Cut Cook. They really were incredible. Soft as pillows, sweet and very chocolaty, just the way I like them!
Let me tell you, I felt like the luckiest girl each time I received a cookie package. I could not WAIT to open the package and inhale ’em all! Can you blame me?!
As I was eating their cookies, all I could think about was if the bloggers were enjoying my cookies! Fingers crossed, I hope they did! Eeeeek! And I hope you will, too!!
Cranberry White Chocolate Chip Nutella Cookies
- 2 sticks butter , soft
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 12 ounces white chocolate chips , divided
- 5 ounces dried cranberries , divided
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Prepare a cookie sheet and set aside. Do not grease.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine butter and Nutella; mix until creamy.
- Add light brown sugar, sugar, and baking soda; continue to beat until combined.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time.
- Add vanilla and continue to mix until thoroughly combined.
- Add flour in batches; beat each batch until combined. You may have to stir in the last batch of flour.
- Stir in 1/2-bag of white chocolate chips and 1/2 bag of dried cranberries.
- Drop by rounded spoons on prepared cookie sheets, 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes, or until edges are just browned.
- Cool on cookie sheets for 2 minutes then transfer to wire rack.
- Decorate with the rest of the white chocolate chips and dried cranberries as they cool.
- Cool completely.
Nutritional info is an estimate and provided as courtesy. Values may vary according to the ingredients and tools used. Please use your preferred nutritional calculator for more detailed info.