Sweet and delicious Nutella Cookies studded with white chocolate chips and dried cranberries.
Have you ever made a cookie and thought, “DAYYYYUM! I’m goooood!”? All the time, right?! ME, TOO!! 😉
I’m not that much into cookies, I’d rather have cake (or eat the chocolate chips straight from the yellow bag), but when the Holidays roll around, it’s the first thing that I want to make. As of late, one of my most favorite cookies are these Hazelnut Shortbread Cookies – soft, flavorful, nutty and sweet. And covered with Nutella!
Then we have these Chocolate Creamy Cookies that I made recently. They are so, so good. The tastiest chocolate cookie, ever.
But, I needed something new, soooo, this one time, in my kitchen, I made some cookies with Nutella. I then added white chocolate chips and cranberries… need I say more? The cookies were beeeeyond! Creamy, chewy, Nutell-y. Aaaaa.mazing. Worthy of sharing.
When I saw some talk about the Great Food Blogger Cookie Swap hosted by Julie from The Little Kitchen and Lindsay from Love and Olive Oil, I knew my Nutella Cookies and I just HAD to be a part of it. After all, we’re talking about cookies and bloggers making more cookies for other bloggers! What a delicious idea, right?! You would definitely think so if you had a chance to taste the awesome Cherry Chocolate Cookies I got to try made by Ashley from Center Cut Cook. They really were incredible. Soft as pillows, sweet and very chocolaty, just the way I like them!
Let me tell you, I felt like the luckiest girl each time I received a cookie package. I could not WAIT to open the package and inhale ’em all! Can you blame me?!
As I was eating their cookies, all I could think about was if the bloggers were enjoying my cookies! Fingers crossed, I hope they did! Eeeeek! And I hope you will, too!!
- 2 sticks butter , soft
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 bag (12-ounces) white chocolate chips, divided
- 1 bag (5-ounces) dried cranberries, divided
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Prepare a cookie sheet and set aside. Do not grease.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine butter and Nutella; mix until creamy.
- Add light brown sugar, sugar, and baking soda; continue to beat until combined.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time.
- Add vanilla and continue to mix until thoroughly combined.
- Add flour in batches; beat each batch until combined. You may have to stir in the last batch of flour.
- Stir in 1/2-bag of white chocolate chips and 1/2 bag of dried cranberries.
- Drop by rounded spoons on prepared cookie sheets, 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes, or until edges are just browned.
- Cool on cookie sheets for 2 minutes then transfer to wire rack.
- Decorate with the rest of the white chocolate chips and dried cranberries as they cool.
- Cool completely.