Chicken Fajitas Lettuce Wraps with Sweet Potato Fries – These quick, easy and absolutely delicious Lettuce Wraps are stuffed with seared onions, bell peppers, chicken strips and a good dose of sweet potato fries.
We SO need to talk about these! They are pretty much the only thing I want to eat for the rest of my life.
But, first! HI HI! How are you, friends?
Today we are talking about the DREAMIEST lettuce wraps of ALL time. That’s a big statement, I know, but wait until you try them.
This is what you make when you know you need something really, really good, but you don’t have the time to think about “what’s for dinner”, let alone cook thy dinner. BUT, that’s why I’m here! I’m here to give you a 30-minute dinner made in ONE skillet, and I have to make it deeeelicious!
Now… let me tell you about one of the best things I’ve ever done. I added sweet potato fries on top of my fajitas. Brilliant!
Though today there’s a new kinda sweet potatah in town and it involves these velvety, crunchy, all-natural Alexia Sweet Potato Fries with Sea Salt! They are my new everyday fry. Have you had these, yet? They’re SO GOOD. Then again, I’m Alexia Foods’ biggest fan and everything of theirs can be found in my freezer:
Alexia Onion Rings? Check.
Alexia Parmesan Peas?? Check.
Alexia Sweet Potatoes all-the-things? Check Check!
The truth is, Alexia Foods has always been there for me when I had only minutes to prepare dinner (am I really a soccer mom?!? is this real life???), or when we needed something just basic, yet delicious. Which is why we’re still crazy-hooked on their Waffle Fries!
And now… now, these 30-minute fajita wraps came along and they’re mind-blowing! life-changing!
We’re talking about crispy lettuce leaves filled with a homemade prepared chicken fajita mixture and topped with SWEET POTATO FRIES! Um… hello… that’s, like, pretty incredible. Theeeen, if you really wanna take it all over the top, drizzle just a tiny bit of light Ranch dressing over the whole thing and enjoy life!
Craving more? Sign up for the DIETHOOD Newsletter for a fresh serving of content delivered to your inbox! Follow Diethood on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the latest recipes and updates.
Chicken Fajitas Lettuce Wraps with Sweet Potato Fries
- 4 tablespoons olive oil , divided
- 9- ounces (about 2 to 3 pieces) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 1 yellow onion , sliced
- 1 red bell pepper , sliced into thin strips
- salt and fresh ground pepper , to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2- pound Alexia Sweet Potato Fries with Sea Salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped parsley
- 10 to 12 Lettuce Leaves
- Light Ranch Dressing , for drizzling (optional)
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large saute pan over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken strips and cook for 5 to 6 minutes, or until cooked through and no longer pink; remove from pan and set aside.
- Add 2 tablespoons olive oil to the skillet and heat over medium-high heat.
- Add sliced onions and peppers; season with salt, pepper and cumin.
- Cook for 3 to 4 minutes, or until slightly tender, stirring frequently.
- Stir in sweet potatoes; cover skillet and cook for 4 to 5 minutes or until sweet potatoes are soft and heated through.
- Remove from heat; toss in chicken and fresh parsley.
- Spoon chicken-mixture onto lettuce leaves.
- Drizzle with ranch and serve.
Nutritional info is an estimate and provided as courtesy. Values may vary according to the ingredients and tools used. Please use your preferred nutritional calculator for more detailed info.
Alexia Foods offers frozen potatoes, appetizers, breads and side dishes with minimal, but distinctive, real ingredients that serve-up exceptional taste. Alexia frozen sides are a delicious addition to a balanced meal with that little something extra and can be ready in 25 minutes—or less. Sign up for Alexia’s Club 350 newsletter for more great meal inspiration!
Alexia. Farm to Flavor.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Alexia . The opinions and text are all mine.