Sweet, chewy, and incredibly delicious no-bake Biscoff Coconut Oat Bars made with rolled oats, biscoff, coconut and chocolate chips.
Do these Biscoff Coconut Oat Bars fall in the category of healthy since there’s two cups of oats in ’em?
I sure hope so because I ate half of the batch.
Of course, I could have had the entire pan, but my husband decided to join in on the fun.
About that hubs of mine; If you follow me on Facebook, you might have read my status update about today being our 6th wedding anniversary!
August 5, 2007 is the day I decided to change the life I had known, and start a new one with this tall, dark and handsome man. Lucky guy. ;-D
But, not really…. we were 29. Not that young, but just right. I always said I wouldn’t get married before 30. I almost made it.
Two years later, on August 4th, we had our beautiful Ana.
This photo was taken on Sunday, in our backyard. This was the only photo I could find where she, my husband, and I are in it together. Aleksandra is cut off. :-/ You can see her right arm. 🙂
Ana had a blast at her party! Today she asked me how long before her next birthday… 🙂
Oh! Were you waiting for me to discuss these delicious Biscoff Bars? Is that why you’re here?!?
They are delicious, of course. Need I say more than that? I mean, there’s a jar of Biscoff, some oats, a handful of chocolate chips, and a cup or two of shredded coconut. You can just say hello to those extra 2 pounds right about now. And don’t worry about it because Fall is coming!! We can pack on 2… or 10 pounds. We need to keep warm, ya know?
In all seriousness, I had to dig deep to find some self control and stop eating these. They are just really, really good. If you have never made anything else from around these parts, this is a good time to start. These bars will only take 5 minutes of your time. That’s it. And waiting time is about 20 minutes, give or take.
Please make them so we can be addicted to them together!
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 2 cups sweetened shredded coconut , divided
- 1 jar Creamy Biscoff
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Line a 8x8 pan with foil, leaving extra foil on the sides to easily lift out the bars.
- Lightly grease with cooking spray; set aside.
- Combine rolled oats and 1 cup shredded coconut in a mixing bowl.
- Warm the jar of Biscoff in the microwave for 15 to 20 seconds, or until creamy and smooth.
- Pour Biscoff over the oats mixture and mix until combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Transfer the mixture to prepared pan.
- Press the mixture down onto the bottom of the pan in an even layer.
- Add the rest of the shredded coconut on top.
- Place in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- Remove from pan.
- Cut into bars.
WW SmartPoints: 10