Sweet, chewy, and incredibly delicious, Biscoff Oatmeal Bars are made with rolled oats, creamy Biscoff, coconut, and chocolate chips. Get ready to make this one of your favorite no bake desserts!
What can be said for these Biscoff oatmeal chocolate chip bars? They are delicious, of course! Need I really say more than that? The creamy caramel notes of the Biscoff spread go beautifully with the chewiness of the oats and coconut. And since this is a no bake dessert, the recipe couldn’t be easier! Make a batch – or two! – of these for your next gathering or potluck!
Why You’ll Love This Oatmeal Bars Recipe
- Perfect balance of flavors. The combination of creamy Biscoff, rich chocolate chips, and subtle coconut is a match made in heaven!
- Great texture. The chewy oats and shredded coconut provide a fantastic texture that will keep you coming back for more. Who said no bake desserts had to be boring or one-note?
- A quick and easy treat. These oatmeal bars are simple to make and require only a few ingredients, making them a great option for a last-minute dessert or snack. Plus, they hold up really well for lunches, picnics, or get togethers!
Ingredients for Biscoff Oatmeal Bars
- Coconut: Grab a bag of sweetened, shredded coconut from the baking isle. Once you try it in these oatmeal chocolate chip bars, you’ll want to put it in everything!
- Biscoff: If you’ve ever had a Biscoff cookie, you’ll love that this spread tastes exactly the same. It’s rich and creamy with notes of cinnamon, butter, and caramel. It’s pretty fantastic!
- Chocolate chips: You can grab any kind you like, but I used a milk chocolate chip for this recipe.
How to Make Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Bars
- Prep. Line an 8×8 pan with foil, leaving extra overhanging the sides to allow you to lift out the bars. Spray it with cooking spray and set aside.
- Combine. Mix together the rolled oats and a cup of the shredded coconut in a bowl. Pour warmed Biscoff over everything and stir until it’s combined.
- Fold. Gently fold in the chocolate chips.
- Form. Press the mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan in an even layer. Add the rest of your coconut to the top. Place it in the freezer for 20 minutes so it firms up.
- Cut and serve. Using the foil, remove everything from the pan and cut into bars. Serve and enjoy!
Tips For Success
- Use a food processor. If you want a smoother textured Biscoff oatmeal bar, put the oats and shredded coconut in a food processor first. Give it a few pulses and it will help the bars hold together better while still retaining great texture.
- Warm the Biscoff. Warm up the jar of Biscoff in the microwave for 15-20 seconds and then give it a good stir. It should be smooth, creamy, and pourable. This will help it mix well with the oats and coconut.
- Press firmly. When transferring the mixture to the pan, make sure to press it down firmly with your fingers. This will help the bars hold together as they set.
How to Store Leftovers
If you wind up having any leftovers (you might not!), they hold up great. Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 5 days. If you make a big batch and want to freeze some, separate layers of cut bars with parchment paper and store in an airtight container of freezer bag for up to 3 months.
More No Bake Desserts
Biscoff Coconut Oat Bars
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 2 cups sweetened shredded coconut , divided
- 1 jar Creamy Biscoff
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Line a 8×8 pan with foil, leaving extra foil on the sides to easily lift out the bars.
- Lightly grease with cooking spray; set aside.
- Combine rolled oats and 1 cup shredded coconut in a mixing bowl.
- Warm the jar of Biscoff in the microwave for 15 to 20 seconds, or until creamy and smooth.
- Pour Biscoff over the oats mixture and mix until combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Transfer the mixture to prepared pan.
- Press the mixture down onto the bottom of the pan in an even layer.
- Add the rest of the shredded coconut on top.
- Place in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- Remove from pan.
- Cut into bars.
Nutritional info is an estimate and provided as courtesy. Values may vary according to the ingredients and tools used. Please use your preferred nutritional calculator for more detailed info.