15 Best Healthy and Easy Dinner Recipes – Kicking off the New Year will be super easy with these fresh and healthy dinner recipes on hand. Guilt-free dinners will be on your table in no time!
Hallo, friends! For those that didn’t tune in yesterday, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! I hope this year will be filled with all the joy, blessings and fortune that we all so deserve!
Also? Happy Monday! I’m going to talk to you about healthy dinner recipes today. I am. But there’s so much else to say today. Like, again, it’s Monday. THE Monday after a looooong break. THE Monday when I had to get up extra early AND get the kids ready for school AND send them off AND cook a breakfast that didn’t involve candy canes… Don’t ask. However, I do like routine, so it’s not as bad as I make it sound.
…Buuuuut, if I’m going to be completely honest, getting girls ready for school is a pain. “I don’t like my hair… I hate that sweater… I need boots… I want to take my new Elsa doll to school and show it off… I don’t want to brush my teeth… I want a braid… I I I I I I!!!” Drah.MA!
I guess it IS as bad as I make it sound…HA!
Now that I got that off my chest, let’s discuss din din!! MY love language.
Everything good (in this case: 15 Best Healthy and Easy Dinner Recipes) tangled up in one spot and just exploding with good taste and easiness. This is that, that is THIS.
First UP: One Sheet Pan Garlic Roasted Salmon with Brussels Sprouts – Incredibly delicious, garlicky, super flavorful one-pan dinner with oven-roasted salmon and brussels sprouts.
2. Broccoli and Cheese Chicken Quinoa Casserole – Light and creamy casserole filled with broccoli, chicken, quinoa and cheese! This will rock your taste buds!
3. Garlicky & Cheesy Carrots and Cauliflower Tots – Baked, crispy, garlicky, and cheesy tots made of cauliflower and carrots.
4. Shrimp and Broccoli Stir Fry – Sweet and sour, garlicky and delicious, this Shrimp and Broccoli Stir Fry is so easy to make and it only takes 20 minutes from start to finish!
5. Grilled Barbecue Chicken and Vegetables in Foil – Tender, flavorful chicken covered in sweet barbecue sauce and cooked on the grill inside foil packs with zucchini, bell peppers and asparagus. (Oven option included in recipe)
6. Lemon Shrimp and Spinach Spaghetti – A quick, one skillet pasta dinner with spaghetti and shrimp tossed in a spinach mixture with tomatoes, garlic, and lemon juice.
7. Garlic-Butter Spinach and Pasta – Fresh spinach and bow tie pasta tossed in a delicious and warm garlic-butter sauce.
8. Easy Crock Pot Salsa Verde Chicken – Loaded with salsa verde (green sauce) and delicious chopped tomatoes, this healthy crock pot chicken is incredibly flavorful and extremely easy to make. Just place it all in the crock pot and walk away.
9. Wild Rice and Kale Chicken Casserole – Hearty and delicious casserole made with chicken, wild rice, kale and a good dose of cheese.
10. Broccoli and Cheese Stuffed Peppers – A delicious mixture of broccoli, cheese and rice stuffed inside colorful bell peppers. These amazing stuffed peppers have all the comfort and flavor you want, with the bonus of veggies and cheese!
11. Italian Stir Fry – An incredibly delicious vegetarian dinner with fresh vegetables and beans quickly cooked in a wok, tossed with bow tie pasta, fresh herbs, and cheese. Quick, healthy and easy! [GET THE RECIPE]
12. Stir Fry Zucchini Noodles – Delicious, low-carb, healthy Stir Fry made with spiralized zucchini and onions tossed with teriyaki sauce and toasted sesame seeds.
13. Crock Pot White Chicken Chili – Packed with all the Southwestern flavors that we love, this chili is beyond delicious, healthy, and chock full of chicken, corn, tomatoes, and beans. Beer, too. For good measure.
14. One Dish Chicken Bake – Flavorful chicken baked on a bed of tomatoes and covered in cheese makes for a one-dish dinner the whole family will enjoy.
15. Spinach, Kale and Spaghetti Squash Fritters – Flavorful, healthy, quick and easy baked fritters with spinach, kale, and spaghetti squash.
I’M IN THE MOOD FOR…
- Has Eggs
- Is Healthy
- Is Make Ahead
- Is Simple
- Is a Smoothie
- Is Kid Friendly
- Is Light
- Is Quick
- Is Perfect for Work
- Are Cheesy
- Are Dips or Spreads
- Are Healthy
- Are Perfect for Parties
- Are Simple
- Has Beef
- Has Chicken
- Uses an Instant Pot
- Is Quick
- Has Seafood
- Uses a Slow Cooker
- Is Vegetarian
- Have Alcohol
- Are Crowd Pleasers
- Are Fruity
- Are Kid Friendly
- Are Seasonal
- Is Chocolatey
- Is Festive
- Is Frozen
- Is Easy