One Pan Risotto with Garlic Herb Tilapia – Delicious, garlicky tilapia set over a flavorful bed of rice, all baked to a creamy perfection!
One Pan Risotto WITH fish! Yahssss!
Hi there internet pals! I’ve got an amazing piece of fish heaped over a pan of deliciously creamy, warm risotto, and it’s ready for you to print the recipe and make it! I think you’ll be surprised when you see how ridiculously easy it is to make.
I’m trying not to totally lose my face over this beautiful rice dinner, but it’s not just the rice. It’s the FISH. It’s that delicious Garlic and Herb Tilapia that I can’t get over.
On one of my very recent 3-hour long food-for-the-blog shopping trips, I came across some new-to-me items from Sea Cuisine™ that included: Lemon Pepper Scallops, Pan Sear Teriyaki Sesame Salmon, Pan Sear Garlic & Herb Tilapia, to name just a few, and without much hesitation, I threw a bunch of them in my cart and continued on my merry way.
For a chance to win a $100.00 Visa Gift Card, please comment and tell me WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FISH DISH?
But what caught my attention was the fact that all of these products weren’t hidden in a pretty camouflaged box. In fact, you can see the fish right through the transparent package. You can see its size!!! That’s like mega exciting! Think about all those times you opened up one of those frozen fish packages and the fish inside was as big as half of your palm. How ruuude!
Sea Cuisine’s premium, innovative products are packaged transparently in what is called a “skin pack” so consumers can see exactly what they’re purchasing. Finally someone figured out what we consumers want!
And as if I wasn’t already obsessed enough, in true Sea Cuisine™ fashion, they are clearly (pun intended 😀 ) going to continue with transforming the seafood industry with delicious products, unique fishing practices (read: aquaculture), radical transparency, sustainability, and an unwavering commitment to the planet. You can read more about that HERE. While browsing, don’t forget to also pick up a coupon right HERE.
Okay, now let me step down from my soapbox and tell you a bit about how to use this wonderful piece of fish to create one very exciting dinner.
This one pan risotto came to me because I honestly could not get the garlic & herb flavors out of my head. I wanted to make something quick, mess-free, but of course, it had to be delicious and something that everyone would eat.
For a chance to win a $100.00 Visa Gift Card, please comment below and tell me WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FISH DISH?
To get started on this one pan risotto deal, I am going to need you to grab some arborio rice + Sea Cuisine™ Pan Sear Garlic & Herb Tilapia. I will also ask you to chop up an onion, get some fresh rosemary, and throw it all together in a pan with the rice. Vegetable broth and milk will also join the party before finally setting the fish over the rice and baking it in the oven for about 25-ish minutes, or until all liquid is absorbed and fish has browned on top.
If you want to try this delicious fish, be sure to use this printable coupon!
BEFORE YOU GO! For a chance to win a $100.00 Visa Gift Card, please comment and tell me WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FISH DISH?
CRAVING MORE? SIGN UP FOR THE DIETHOOD NEWSLETTER FOR FRESH NEW RECIPES DELIVERED TO YOUR INBOX!
FOLLOW DIETHOOD ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER, PINTEREST AND INSTAGRAM FOR ALL OF THE LATEST CONTENT, RECIPES AND UPDATES.
TOOLS AND INGREDIENTS USED IN THIS RECIPE
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 yellow onion , diced
- 3 garlic cloves , minced
- 1-1/2 cups arborio rice
- 1 teaspoon fresh chopped rosemary
- 1 to 2 teaspoons paprika
- 3 cups low sodium vegetable broth
- 1 cup skim milk
- salt and fresh ground pepper , to taste
- 2 packages (9-ounces each) Sea Cuisine Pan Sear Garlic & Herb Tilapia
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Over medium-high heat, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large non-stick skillet that is also oven-safe.
- Add chopped onions to the skillet and cook over medium-high heat for 2 minutes; stir in garlic and continue to cook for about 30 seconds, or until fragrant.
- Stir in rice, rosemary, and paprika; cook for 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add vegetable broth, milk, salt and pepper; stir to combine.
- Bring mixture to a boil; reduce heat to low and cook for 4 minutes.
- Arrange Tilapia over rice and continue to cook for 4 more minutes.
- Remove from heat; cover with a lid and bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove lid and continue to cook for 5 more minutes or until lightly browned on top.
- Remove from oven.
- Serve immediately.
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
1. Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
2. Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
3. Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
4. For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older (or nineteen (19) years of age or older in Alabama and Nebraska). Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification email will come directly from BlogHer via the sweeps@blogher email address. You will have 2 business days to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 3/27/17-4/30/17
Be sure to visit the Sea Cuisine™ Brand Page where you can read other bloggers’ posts!