Hamilton Beach Food Processor and 6-Quart Crock Pot Giveaway!
If you’ve been a reader for even a month, you know that I looooove using my crock pot! When I found out that I was going to do a giveaway for a Programmable Cook and Carry Oval Slow Cooker, I kind of jumped for joy. For reals. I mean how could you not, especially when you consider all that it comes with:
- 6 quart capacity is perfect for for 7+ people or a 6 lb. roast
- Easy-to-use locking lid featuring lid gasket for extra seal for less mess on-the-go (⬅ BEST PART!!)
- Programmable digital control lets you program cook times anywhere from 30 minutes up to 20 hours; Works on 240 Watts at 120V A.C. and 60Hz
- Shifts to Warm Setting Automatically once the cook time is complete
- Removable oval stoneware that is also stylish for your table
Don’t want to rely on chance to possibly win the crock pot? CLICK BELOW ⤵ TO GET ONE from Amazon for $39.99.
I am thrilled to participate in this giveaway not only because of the crock pot, but also because we’re giving away a Hamilton Beach 10-Cup Food Processor, too! This large food processor comes with:
- 10-Cup Capacity Built-in Scraper Works While Processor is On or Off
- 2-Speeds Plus Pulse Chopping Blade and Slicing / Shredding Disc
- Large Feed Chute S-Blade for Chopping, Mixing & Pureeing Dishwasher Safe Bowl, Lid & Blades Scraper Attachment
- 450 Watts of power
CRAVING MORE? SIGN UP FOR THE DIETHOOD NEWSLETTER FOR FRESH NEW RECIPES DELIVERED TO YOUR INBOX!
FOLLOW DIETHOOD ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER, PINTEREST AND INSTAGRAM FOR ALL OF THE LATEST CONTENT, RECIPES AND UPDATES.